Developing and supporting insurance software since 1998
The insurance industry and risk engineering industry is changing. And it’s driven by innovative technology and emerging data trends. Since we have a deep understanding of technology and the challenges facing insurers and risk engineers today, we’re best placed to help your business capitalise on technology for future business growth.
We’re proud to have been working with clients such as QBE, RSA, Hannover Re, Amlin and Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Group for over 17 years. This experience has enabled us to develop ground-breaking software solutions that win industry awards. These accolades not only help our clients win new business and be more competitive but also demonstrate the strength of our partnerships.
"MSM Software Solved really understand our business. We have a great relationship with them and they deliver on time and on budget." Martin Turner, RSA Insurance.
Turning your challenges into opportunities
Clients choose us because we understand their needs and the challenges they face. What sets us apart is the ability to interpret complex issues into user-friendly, intuitive software. Mainly these challenges focus on improving existing systems or better meeting customer needs. Regardless of your challenge, we can help you put technology at the heart of your strategy.
- Price – getting the right risk management system that reduces claims, drives down payouts and premiums and reduces overall administration costs.
- Customer expectations – meeting the demands of self-service and instant gratification by making products easy to manage, and available when, where and how your customers choose to interact with them.
- Legacy infrastructure – finding robust and creative ways to enhance aging systems which would otherwise be too costly to replace and at the expense of other revenue-driving initiatives.
- Risk engineering - enabling you to use your insured risk data for competitive advantage. A risk engineering system we built for a major insurer has enabled them to massively reduce their loss ratio and increase profits.
- M&A – being strategic in your approach for integrating disparate IT systems and office locations as a result of a merger or acquisition.
- Security – establishing secure and resilient processes to protect your customer data in the event of a cyber-attack, data breach or system outage.
- Skills gap – identifying short, medium and long-term resourcing needs for stabilising the performance of legacy technology or building components for core insurance functions.
- Data analysis – leveraging customer and risk profiling data to generate better insight for developing customised policies and the visualisation of risk information in real-time.
- Compliance – ensuring the accurate and timely provision of quality and transparent data to meet Solvency 2 regulations, consistently.
- Innovation – leveraging radical innovations such as Machine Learning, the Internet of Things, driverless cars and wearables (before startups do) to develop new models for underwriting and loss prediction.
- Recruitment –implementing strategies to attract and retain the best talent by creating a dynamic and streamlined organisation.
Partnerships based on trust
See why RSA choose to work with us.
Whether you are looking to develop a new mobile, data or cloud software solution or transfer non-core IT to free up valuable resource, we work with you at every stage. Our delivery process deploys agile techniques where it adds value to your project. This ensures collaboration with stakeholders, better results and the highest quality standards. Learn more about the work we deliver for insurers:
Software development enables QBE to significantly reduce their loss ratio
|We aggregated QBE’s risk exposure data to create a single view of customer risk profiles. The web-based system enables data to be shared with customers, staff and suppliers reducing administration time and cutting costs. With trend analysis now linked to claims data, loss ratios have been significantly reduced. Read full case study.|
Risk engineering application for RSA wins Commercial Insurance Award 2016
|We created a risk management application that seamlessly integrates with mobile devices. Risk Managers can effectively now work at client sites across the world providing real-time view of risk information. This means customers can make commercial decisions faster by instantly visualising the difference to risk ratings from implementing risk improvements. Read full case study.|
Helping the IRM increase revenue through website redevelopment
As the leading body for professional risk management, the IRM’s website needed upgrading as part of their digital transformation programme. The new site was seamlessly integrated with the back office CRM to reduce admin time, encourage member self-service and improve revenue. Read full case study.
Software support and integration enables Mitsui’s team to focus on strategic projects
|With the gradual phasing out of its legacy systems, we’re now responsible for maintaining and integrating Mitsui’s risk management platform. When new initiatives are deployed by Mitsui’s team, our developers build bespoke plugins to connect the legacy system with new technology. This creates one seamless data transfer to ensure operational efficiency.|
We’re a true partner for all your technology needs. Our solutions help insurers save money, increase productivity and improve their bottom line, every day. Get in touch to see what we can do for you.