With SurveyorTech you can quickly and easily create digital surveys, including visual walkthroughs of the interior and exterior of properties.
Travel restrictions and guidelines have made visiting a client’s premises or site a challenge, however even before COVID-19, these client visits didn’t always make economic sense.
This could be for a variety of reasons such as:
- Your client is based too far away
- The earnings for the client are too low
- You only require a quick inspection of a particular object
- Commitment to reduce your carbon footprint
Previously you may have considered using applications such as Microsoft Teams, Skype or Zoom, but these can often be clunky and unreliable.
Even if they are working adequately you are often left with pages of notes, recorded videos and images at the end of the meeting that need to be organised and documented. The output is often so large that the file needs to be stored separately, and these large files are inconvenient for your client to receive.
Not any more…
SurveyorTech makes this process seamless whilst saving you and your clients time.
How Does a SurveyorTech Remote Survey work?
Watch this short video on how the SurveyorTech on-premise and remote surveys work.
Here is the remote surveying process outlined in the video:
- Head to the SurveyorTech portal
- Schedule a live streaming session
- Share a link with the person who is on-site
- The client joins at the scheduled time via the SurveyorTech app.
- You guide them around the premises, allowing them to show you what needs to be seen.
- Capture images, notes and short videos at any point.
- When you’ve captured what you need, end the session. The recording and data captured will be saved to the portal, awaiting further notes and annotations to be added.
- The completed survey can then be shared securely with stakeholders.
It really is that easy.
How much does SurveyorTech Cost?
Pricing starts at just £50 per month per user plus VAT and supports unlimited live stream surveys.
The downloading and use of the SurveyorTech App for your clients is FREE and requires no registration or log-in.
We also include our on-premise surveying solution in the same price.
Why Use SurveyorTech for Remote Surveys?
There are a number of reasons why you need SurveyorTech for your remote inspection needs:
- SurveyorTech is agnostic to the type of survey required so you can use it in your insurance broking, risk management or claims processes.
- Save time and expense with more remote meetings.
- Provide a better service to smaller clients where a visit is just not cost effective. Check out their premises, see how they are adhering to policy conditions and spot opportunities to add more value.
- You can combine both our on-premise and remote surveys to build up the data on your client’s premises and risks over time.
- All of your survey data is stored securely in the Cloud and hosted on Microsoft Azure.
- Remote surveys are easy to share using our secure sharing code. Your clients won’t need to host this data.
- We are Microsoft Gold Partners and hold the ISO/IEC 27001 for Information Security Management.
SurveyorTech is continuing to evolve so keep an eye on our blog and social media feeds for updates on new features and functions.