Learning from the experts: Software Solved client eventLearning from the experts: Software Solved client event https://www.softwaresolved.com/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg 150 150 Bethan David https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/11d27cafd858b8bcd10d65c94e4edb5f?s=96&d=mm&r=g
We recently held an event for clients in London. Our team introduced some of the latest developments in mobile, data, cloud, software and design.
The presentations were aimed at helping our clients make the most of technology in their business with an opportunity to pose open questions to our panel.
- Software Solved – Development, integration and support to improve the way your business works
- Mobile Solved – Empowering your business to be always-on
- Cloud Solved – Migrate, develop and manage your applications in the cloud
- Data Solved – Straightforward solutions that help you get the most value from your data
- Design – delighting your users with intuitive user experience
A big thank you to all our clients who joined us and made the event enjoyable and successful.
Webinar schedule announced
The interactive sessions were held over lunch and feedback was extremely positive. So much so that many clients requested we hold further events to cover more detail on some of the areas. While it was a great and informative half-day, some of our clients were unable to join us. At your request we’re producing a series of webinars to ‘deep-dive’ into some of the areas you requested to learn more about.
Sign up today for 5 FREE 30 MINUTE WEBINARS:
1. How to implement quick fixes to improve user experience: A live design in action session
Thursday 22nd September at 11:30am. Presented by Daniel Honey (UI/UX Consultant)
2. Power BI: Is it worth the cost? Building dashboards for any budget.
Thursday 20th October at 11:30am. Presented by Andrew Page (Technical Consultant) & Jake Evans (Developer)
3. Make your business applications mobile: Improve productivity with cross-platform mobile solutions that work
Tuesday 15th November at 11:30am. Presented by Jon Stace (Principal Technical Consultant)
4. A Data integration case study: How to connect Salesforce with other applications to streamline data
Thursday 1st December at 11:30am. Presented by Tom Kington (Technical Consultant) with Andrew Brady from ABF The Soldier’s Charity
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or would like to suggest any topics you would like us to cover.