OutsourcingOutsourcing https://www.softwaresolved.com/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg 150 150 Simon Hollingworth https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/77895b07b310e375eaff0df614f4fd3b?s=96&d=mm&r=g
An extension of your team when you need it
Software Solved are experts in getting under the skin of your system to provide the perfect outsourced technical resource. We’ll identify problem areas, address any issues you face, enhance your existing systems and put you on track towards greater profits without the need for a permanent overhead.
To keep up with all things in insurance software systems please follow us:
Software Solved Data Solutions
If your business is suffering due to a legacy system that is unsupported, difficult to use or constantly failing and causing downtime, Software Solved experts can help.
We have supported small and large insurance organisations for over 20 years and provide a cost-effective, expert resource to reduce downtime. Our tried and tested process involves:
- Comprehensive System Health Check and Audit
- Proposal and Technology Vision
- Ongoing support and management.
Software Solved can supply you with a dedicated resource for when you lack the necessary resources in-house to work on your system project. We’ll act as your expert partner on hand to understand your business needs and requirements and work with you seamlessly as if we were part of your in-house team.
- Business Analytics expertise
- Project Management skills
- Highly skilled outsourced developers
Do you need a single data view across underwriting, distribution, risk consulting, claims and data?
We can provide that outsourced expertise by helping you to develop:
- an interface with different suppliers and systems
- an Integration Hub to Third Party Data Providers
Our Data Visualisation Solutions enable you to:
- Develop Business Intelligence reports, dashboards and visualisations
- Migrate from legacy BI technologies to Microsoft’s modern BI tooling, including modern data warehousing techniques and tools.
Our Data Analytics solutions help provide you with insight into your organisations data.
We design and implement data warehouses that accurately combine data from multiple systems so that there is a single, accurate source of the truth. These data warehouses can be on premise or hosted in the cloud
We can provide on site and cloud hosted Data Warehousing solutions, with our preference being Microsoft Azure which provides:
- Lightning fast performance for even the most complex insurance data workloads.
- Highly elastic compute as a result of separate compute and storage which optimises workloads and reduces costs
- Industry-leading Security featuring Azure Active Directory virtual networks, auditing, threat detection and data encryption
- Seamlessly integrate data silos and unify structured, unstructured and streaming data
“Software Solved have really impressed us by delivering on-time and on-budget”
“We really appreciated the clarity Software Solved have delivered. Without this work we couldn’t have made the decisions we have. Your team have really done a great job to get us to this position, and set us up to jointly succeed… Great things can be achieved by people that want to work together. I am really excited to see the finished product”
“Software Solved were selected for their deep sector knowledge and inventive ideas shared prior to contract. They lived up to our expectations by adding value at every steps, not being afraid to steer us when necessary.”
“The confidence of the business to do projects within time and within budget has increased enormously by using Software Solved”
Nick Newlove, Senior Underwriter, Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance
Talk to us about getting the best from your data
Call us on 01392 453344 or email us on email@example.com to book a free no obligation consultation with us for your next insurance software or data project. Or even just to benchmark us against your current suppliers. Or fill in the contact form on this page, hit send and one of our helpful people will be in touch very shortly.