In a recent video by Insurance Hound, claims specialists from Blue Prism, Davies Group, Hiscox, LV= and Zurich were asked what they thought customers want from the claims journey.
You can watch the video on Insurance Hound here.
Its free to subscribe to Insurance Hound and is packed full of other useful insurance related content.
The key points from the video are:
- Clients want an outstanding customer experience.
- They want a fast, transparent, guided customer journey and the option to communicate via the channel of their choice.
- They want the insurance provider to be easy to contact as they want to get their issue and info over as quickly as possible so they can get on with their life.
- Clients are happy to get involved in the process if it makes things quicker, particularly collaborating with images and video.
How easy does your organisation make the claims process for your clients?
𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐲𝐨𝐫𝐓𝐞𝐜𝐡 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩:
With SurveyorTech you could quickly arrange a video call with your client following a loss to assess the damage:
- You can guide your client to point their camera at what you want to see, and you can record video, capture images and make notes as you go.
- The output of the video call can easily be shared via a secure link with insurers and loss adjusters who can view your images, video and notes in their browser.
- The video link could easily be added to the client record in your back-office system too so the data can be viewed by anyone in your organisation.
If you are using SurveyorTech Pro, you can also embed the claims images and video into a claims report which can also be shared and viewed in a browser.
Unlike most video claims platforms, SurveyorTech has one flat fee per user per month for use. There are no additional fees or costs per call.
Starting at just £50 a month plus VAT per user including unlimited video calls, SurveyorTech is a quick, easy and cost-effective way of enhancing your claims proposition.
If you want to find out more please visit the SurveyorTech website.