Business Development Manager
Up to £50k (OTE £80k)
We are looking for an entrepreneurial, pro-active and innovative individual who has a passion for software. You must have a proven track record of selling data solutions to C level customers within business and IT functions. This role can be based anywhere in the UK with travel to the Exeter office expected.
- Either a relevant degree in a technical discipline or a technical background
- Background in data visualisation or analytics
- Ability to generate own leads as well as work with marketing to deliver targeted lead generation activity
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and ability to forge lasting relationships
- Solid commercial business acumen with an ability to win profitable business
- Able to lead, motivate and influence people at all levels
- Knowledge of CRM systems (ideally Dynamics)
- Well organised, accurate with an attention to detail
- Understanding of the software development life cycle
- In-depth knowledge of market and industry trends
We offer an excellent benefits package including 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, flexible working including homeworking, company pension scheme, staff social and charity fundraising events, loyalty benefits, free parking, training opportunities, and a company laptop.
All successful applicants must complete a basic DBS check.