Up to £20k (Depending on experience)
We are looking for a discreet, hardworking and enthusiastic self-starter to provide support to our busy Managing Director, as well as supporting HR and Sales.
- Superb attention to detail
- Organised and able to manage and prioritise workloads
- Excellent communicator whilst dealing with confidential information sensitively
- Ability to listen and interpret information
- Confidence to deal with people at all levels in person, on the telephone or via email
- Personable and able to work independently and as part of a team
- Logical thinker with a positive, proactive approach and ability to forward plan
- Good English and numeracy skills
- Experience with Microsoft packages (particularly Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel) and overall good IT skills
We offer an excellent benefits package including 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, flexible working including homeworking, company pension scheme, staff social and charity fundraising events, loyalty benefits, free parking, training opportunities, and a company laptop.
All successful applicants must complete a basic DBS check.
Closing date: 20th November 2019
Interview date: 25th November 2019