Technical Consultant – Exeter – Paying up to £47,000
We are looking for an experienced Technical Consultant to join our busy software house. You will be responsible for fulfilling a lead technical role in development projects as well as being actively involved in the technical aspects of pre-sales activity within the company. In addition to experience of team leading the successful applicant must be able to demonstrate good technical knowledge of Microsoft technologies, most likely gained in a senior development role.
- Skilled and experienced in the use of Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint
With outstanding written and verbal communication skills in the English language, you will communicate complex issues clearly. A team player with excellent interpersonal skills you will:
- Valuate the technical aspects of the sales opportunity and produce credible design solutions
- Attend client sales meetings in a technical capacity
- Assist in the production of client proposals by providing technical documentation
- Accurately estimate the cost of the project
- Create demonstrations, prototypes and proof of concepts
- Assist in successful project delivery
- VB6 or other legacy technologies
- Knowledge of PowerBI, Azure and Xamarin would be desirable
- Knowledge of mobile technologies
- Experience of using prototyping/wireframing tools
Competitive salary up to £47K, our excellent benefits package which includes: company pension scheme, flexible/home working, training per annum, childcare vouchers and loyalty bonus options, which help increase your benefits package in the long term.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference: TechCon_Aug2018.