Undergraduate Project Manager / Business Analyst 2019 – 2020
Our head office is based in Exeter in the vibrant South West
Working at Software Solved, you’ll have the opportunity to be a part of ground-breaking Mobile, Cloud and Data software solutions business. Our business aims to solve problems and when software is designed specifically for a client’s needs there’s nothing more rewarding than seeing their business grow.
Clients trust us to develop quality software that empowers thousands of users to do their jobs better day in, and day out. Our software helps RSA provide a real-time view of insurance risk and Save the Children cure more children from acute malnutrition. We help The Royal British Legion deliver services faster and manage their data more effectively…. as part of our team, you’ll be trusted to work with these high profile clients as well as new business opportunities.
Our Undergraduate Scheme
We have been running a successful Undergraduate placement scheme since 2007. This is a structured scheme with mentors in place for each individual and a portfolio of project work dependent on your skills, expertise and desires.
We wish to offer a placement to a high calibre individual to assist the company in its exciting period of growth. Working as an Undergraduate Project Manager and Business Analyst in our highly successful client services team.
Candidates must have a complete commitment to quality of service. Good organisational and communication skills along with a positive, proactive, can-do attitude. Those candidates demonstrating the ability to learn quickly and consistently deliver will be rewarded with additional responsibility and the opportunity to gain an awful lot of valuable experience.
Previous successful placement students have been employed upon graduation
In the role you can expect to:
- Have responsibility for small support projects managing batches of work through the full IT project lifecycle; this would include managing internal resources and liaising directly with external clients.
- Assist Project Managers on larger projects; this could include monitoring projects, writing reports and keeping project logs up to date.
- Assist Business Analysts; this could include helping at client workshops and writing up requirements and specifications.
The key skills essential for this placement are:
- Organisational and planning skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Adaptability to work across multiple projects
The likely range of basic salary for this position is £16,000 to £17,000.
How to Apply
To apply for the vacancy, please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
In your covering letter, please tell us why you are the best candidate for the post. Please make sure your CV details any part-time/temporary work you have done.
A full job description is available on request.
All successful employees must complete a full DBS.
- Closing date: Sunday 25/11/2018
- Shortlisting: Thursday, 29/11/2018
- Interview day: Thursday, 13/12/2018
We DO NOT welcome CVs from agencies.
Ideally beginning of June 2019, depending on university and course commitments