- “We” or “us” means Software Solved Ltd (registered company number 03508323).
- Our registered address is 8 Cranmere Court, Matford Business Park, Exeter, EX2 8PW. “Website” means www.softwaresolved.com.
- We are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office as a data controller under number Z5016548. If you wish to contact us, please click here.
What is a cookie?
A ‘cookie’ is a type of data file that is stored on your device when you visit a website or perform actions while visiting a website. A cookie file contains information that is transferred to your device’s memory which is recalled when you revisit our site, or when you perform certain actions on your device. Where we refer to a cookie in this policy, this incorporates similar tracking technologies.
When you first visit our website, we only use necessary cookies. This means that additional cookies (called “Optional Cookies” in this policy) won’t be used unless you agree to accept/enable all cookies, or select your own cookie preferences.
Optional cookies are used for analytical, performance, advanced functionality and advertising purposes. More information is set out in this policy. Optional cookies help us improve our website and we believe accepting all optional cookies provides you with the best user experience. Cookies can be “First Party”, i.e. set by us, or “Third Party”, i.e. placed on your device by another organisation when you visit our website. Third-party cookies may be placed on your device by an organisation providing a service to us or by our business partners, so that they can advertise products and services to you on our website and elsewhere on the internet. Because of how cookies work, our website cannot access third-party cookies stored from other websites; nor can other organisations access the data in the cookies we use on our website.
Changing your preferences
You can select to accept/enable some or all of the optional cookies either within the settings of your own device or by selecting the option provided on our website. How long will cookies stay on my device? The length of time a cookie will stay on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. Session cookies should expire when you stop browsing. Persistent cookies stay on your device until they expire after a set period or are deleted. For each of the cookies used on our website we have set out the duration in the tables below.
The Cookies we use on our website
Your consent applies to the following domains: www.softwaresolved.com
Manage cookie preferences
You can change your cookie preferences any time by clicking the above button. This will let you revisit the cookie consent banner and change your preferences or withdraw your consent right away.
In addition to this, different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies. Listed below are the links to the support documents on how to manage and delete cookies from the major web browsers.
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-in/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/clear-cookies-and-site-data-firefox?redirectslug=delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored&redirectlocale=en-US
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer-bca9446f-d873-78de-77ba-d42645fa52fc
If you are using any other web browser, please visit your browser’s official support documents.