Head of Sales
Head of Sales
£60K plus commission
We are looking to welcome a Head of Sales to join our talented team. For over 22 years we have had a passion for helping businesses grow through the custom software and data solutions we create. With a focus and enthusiasm for delivering quality each and every time, our creativity and curiosity for technology helps us to understand the complexities of our clients’ industries and find innovative software and data solutions. We value people, partnerships and creating opportunities and are looking for open and genuine people to assist Software Solved in its growth. We are committed to supporting, developing and investing in our team to create a culture where staff are engaged and happy to work.
Our people are core to what we do at Software Solved therefore we offer an excellent benefits package:
- We are a remote first business and encourage staff to work where they feel most comfortable, whether this is at home or in our Exeter Office.
- We provide equipment to support staff to homework.
- We have flexible working hours and staff can flex their time to suit their work-life balance.
- We provide 25 days holiday plus bank holidays as a minimum (you can earn more through our loyalty scheme).
- We run regular staff social events and charity fundraising days; staff wellbeing is central to our culture.
- Access to CPD days and training. We celebrate success and encourage progression.
- Enhanced paid leave e.g. sick pay, compassionate, maternity/paternity.
- A pension scheme, life assurance and income protection insurance.
- A casual dress code policy.
- Cycle to work scheme, referral bonus’, free parking, access to healthcare portals and more.
We’re looking for a leader with a strong track record in being able to grow and empower a sales team, refine sales process and who can be both strategic and hands on, particularly in the early weeks and months. We’re looking for someone who’ll make this function their own – but from a place of collaboration and bringing ideas, enthusiasm and a successful track record.
We are keen that the new Head of Sales will be able to work in tangent with marketing and bring in the right sales KPIs and measurements. We have a small sales team in place with a number of additional hirings planned.
Our customers are normally SMEs and the offer is bespoke, it’s quite normal that a relationship would start with a small order (£5k) and that relationship, over time, results in an offer for a project worth £500k. Equally we are just as successful in winning the bigger orders straight off! You will be client facing, right from the start, and you’ll be expected to go out and win business. As the department grows, this is likely to change.
You will work with an inspiring team and will be joining an ambitious business with clear goals and strong values that run through the company and all it does.