Introducing Dynamics 365
Dynamics CRM and Power Platform Partner
What is Dynamics 365?
CRM stands for “customer relationship management”. It’s data-driven software that improves how you engage and do business with your customers and prospects.
CRM systems help you to:
- Manage and maintain customer relationships;
- Track sales leads; and
- Feed and nurture your pipeline with intelligent, data-based marketing.
How to get the most out of your CRM
CRMs aren’t just about choosing solutions for sales and service automation, they help you connect better and engage with customers, anticipate the buyer’s journey and find ways to meet customer needs better than your competition. Researching which CRM to implement can be overwhelming.
Here are four tips to help you find the best software for you, your customers, and your business:
Know how the parts of CRM software work together
An effective customer engagement tool assists with automating tasks, offering insights and improving customer service. It should cover the basic tasks with which your company requires support, while ensuring each component integrates and collaborates with the others.
Align sales and marketing
Sales and marketing components can work together to help you better understand a customer’s requirements and address those needs through the right marketing channels. Some of the ways these two functions can work together to help you are by connecting with buyers at the right time and through their preferred channels. They can also help you determine what types of messages to send to customers and when to deliver them. Finally, by prioritising and nurturing the right leads, they can ensure a smooth hand-off from marketing to sales.
Increase sales productivity
The right CRM software allows your sales team to find and prioritise the right leads and deliver insights when and where your sales teams engage with customers. These systems can work together to predict future sales and budgets so you can plan accordingly. They can help your agents streamline the sales processes – from initial contact to closing the deal. A CRM also centralises data so that agents have access to real-time information and deliver solutions quicker. With cloud-based CRMs, you can also offer your sales staff mobility because system works across browsers and devices on or off-location.
Build better customer relationships
Bringing customer service and sales together helps you determine and predict your customer’s preferences and make it easier for your buyers to interact and trust doing business with you. When these two solutions combine, they can help you get insights into your customers’ journeys so you can meet their expectations. You might also provide mobile applications for your clients and staff no matter what device they’re using or offer customers an easy-to-use, self-service portal so they can be in control of their data and quickly find answers to their questions.
What's so good about Dynamics 365?
Aside from being the best CRM/ERP tool around, its ability to integrate with all other Microsoft tools and others, makes it easy to implement and easy to familiarise with.
- Improve productivity
- Increase revenues
- Make better decisions
Make Your Marketing Sing
Empower your marketeers with the ability to:
- Generate multichannel marketing campaigns;
- Nurture sales-ready leads;
- Align your sales and marketing teams with planning and tracking tools that integrate with your existing apps and services;
- Foster leads;
- Run multichannel campaigns, including email marketing, content and events;
- Target matched audiences based on LinkedIn interactions; and
- Create personalised workflows for each stage of your buying experience.
You will make better decisions because…
Real-time data will give you valuable insights into your brand reputation and performance. You will be able to prioritise leads using multiple lead scoring models. Custom dashboards will enable you to analyse the data that matters.
You will adapt quickly because…
You can automate processes for customer experiences, drive innovation and business decisions with artificial intelligence and use the Microsoft cloud platform to reduce operating costs, while simplifying deployment across your infrastructure.
Create The Best Customer Experience
Empower your agents with the ability to:
- Streamline scheduling, inventory management, and on-site efficiency.
- Offer quick and transparent communications and tracking functionalities to keep customers connected to your field agents.
You will improve operational efficiency because..
Dynamics 365 helps you detect and solve problems faster with the Internet of Things. It helps reduce costs using predictive maintenance and enables you to automate work orders, scheduling, and dispatching.
You will empower field agents because…
The CRM helps boost on-site efficiency by providing technicians with mobile access to data. You can deliver a more personalised service by understanding customer preferences and history to enable technicians to work hands-free by using innovative technology, like mixed reality headsets.
You will build trust because…
Dynamics 365 helps you provide customers with real-time technician location tracking and appointment reminders. The CRM enables you to share quotes, contracts, and scheduling information quickly and easily. Finally, it lets customers self-schedule appointments and monitor service with a customer portal.to
Build Great Relationships
Empower your sales team with the ability to:
- Understand customer needs better, engage more effectively, and win more deals;
- Sell smarter with embedded insights that foster relationships, boost productivity and accelerate sales performance; and
- Use AI to track customer engagement and automate sales execution with contextual prompts that drive sales.
You will grow your business because…
You can improve your win rate with a dynamic, event-driven sales process. At the same time, you’ll build a pipeline with high-quality leads and prospects, while measuring the past actions and planning for the future
You will stay focused because…
Dynamics 365 helps you find the right prospects and customers. It helps you to know the next best action to move relationships forward and, therefore, to build a high-performing sales team.
You will win faster because…
The CRM helps you engage and collaborate around strategic deals, align with the buyer’s journey to deliver personalised engagement and, of course, work anytime, anywhere.to
Your Customers Will Love You
Empower your customer services team with the ability to:
- Build brand affinity and customer loyalty by providing customers with seamless, personalised experiences.
- Ensure every client interaction is dealt with quickly and effectively to optimise performance; and
- Build the reputation your brand deserves.
Use any channel or device to engage customers
- Make support effortless for customers: Dynamics 365 Customer Service makes it easy for them to find the answers they need, via self-service, a community, or social channels. To resolve queries quickly, it routes them intelligently from any channel to the right agent.
- Take advantage of AI using virtual agents: Free up your human agents for high-value interactions by automating resolution for less important ones with Dynamics 365 Customer Service. Its artificial intelligence framework is the most powerful in the market. Its service bots are always available, smart and fast.
- Keep customers happy with predictive care: Dynamics 365 Customer Service enables you to analyse data from connected devices. Then you can resolve service and support issues before they become bigger problems.
Personalise your service, deliver it fast
- Help agents optimise outcomes: Dynamics 365 Customer Service features intelligent automation that collects relevant information when agents need it. Data is delivered through a single interface and dynamically guides agents to the right actions.
- Gain a complete customer view for personalised service: Offer a 360-degree view of each customer’s journey. This helps agents to anticipate needs, personalise every interaction, and deliver value at every touchpoint.
- Give agents an artificial intelligence advantage: Using contextual data about customers and your business, agent-facing bots make smart recommendations, empowering agents to avoid escalations and be more productive.
Learn from every interaction
- Turn customer insights into actions: Dynamics 365 Customer Service uses direct survey feedback, discussion forums, and social listening to help you improve your customers’ service experience. In addition, targeted analysis of contact centre operations and business-critical data helps improve service delivery.
- Accelerate onboarding: The application offers tailored in-app learning that speeds up the onboarding of new agents and keeps them informed of new features and identified best practices.
- Make your support more agile: Your organisation can have an agile support model that optimises staffing levels and uses popular channels, trending issues, and required skills to allocate resources. This addresses fluctuations that happen daily and over time.
Enable customer service innovation
- Adapt quickly to changing needs: With Dynamics 365 Customer Service, you can accelerate your time to market. Use no-code visual editors and tools to build and deploy web and mobile apps easily and
- Adapt the application to your needs. Also, the software’s artificial intelligence provides deep insights that transform customer interactions and guide your teams to the right business outcomes.
- Integrate your service systems: Create better engagement experiences by automating processes across Dynamics 365 Customer Service, the Dynamics 365 stack applications, and third-party systems.
- Be confident about your investment: If you’re looking to reduce the cost and complexity of operating a global infrastructure, you can rely on Dynamics 365 Customer Service and the Microsoft cloud platform. If you’re concerned about the security of your data, you can trust Microsoft’s state-of-the-art data centres.
What's your current CRM status?
Who we primarily work with... (but not exclusively)
Your journey starts with our friendly and knowledgeable Sales team before our expert Delivery team implements a solution. Finally, post-project support from our Customer Success Team kicks in.
So what are you waiting for? Contact us and let your CRM journey begin.
Contact us to find out more
If you’d like to find out more about Dynamics 365 and how we can help you, then please get in touch.