HR Co-Ordinator – Exeter – Paying up to £23,000 p.a.
We are seeking a bright and enthusiastic, hands-on individual with proven organisational skills to join a dynamic and expanding software house based in Exeter as HR Co-Ordinator. Delivering excellence to the day-to-day HR and Recruitment function internally, you will be a key part of the Company’s expansion and success. Our award winning software solutions are exciting, varied and innovative, and make a real difference to the businesses of our high profile clients.
Since 1998, the Software Solved team have created custom digital solutions in a number of sectors including insurance, charity, government and retail. We are a Microsoft Gold Partner and our processes are ISO 9001 compliant.
Who are we looking for?
- An enthusiastic hands-on HR Co-Ordinator preferably with recruitment experience
- Able to advise and support the company and management in all aspects of HR
- Ensure all documentation is current and accurate
- Ensure compliance to UK law and other external regulations
- CIPD or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills and fluent in written and verbal English
- Excellent interviewing skills
- Strong influencing and collaboration skills
- High level of accuracy on all tasks
- Experience of working to tight deadlines
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise tasks accordingly
- Knowledge of the MS Office software and HR systems
- Contract writing and reviewing experience
- Up-to-date and in-depth knowledge of Employment Law
- H&S regulations
- Data Protection Act / GDPR
Salary for this full time permanent role is up to £23k p.a. depending on experience and qualifications. Our excellent benefits package includes flexible working, 25 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays), pension scheme and loyalty bonus options to increase your benefits package in the long-term.
How to apply:
Please send your CV and salary expectation to our HR Department quoting reference: HRCOORD2019. All employees must be eligible to work in the UK, must successfully complete a full DBS and provide references from current and previous employer.