Requirements Gathering, Business Requirements, User Stories, Use Cases, Functional and Non Functional Specifications, Exeter
Up to £45,000 depending on experience
We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our existing team based in Exeter. On a day to day basis you will carry out workshops, analyse, document and communicate with clients about their business requirements throughout the software lifecycle, from initial pre-sales through requirements capture to development and production implementation.
Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years business analysis experience in a software development and delivery environment
- Ability to lead the requirements definition and documentation for bespoke software projects based on User Stories and Use Cases
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in the English language and an aptitude to communicate complex issues clearly
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and provide guidance to other team members
- Excellent organisational skills in order to manage multiple priorities and meet project deadlines
- Understanding of the software development life cycle and change control process
- Ability to manage internal and external stakeholders+
- Capability and willingness to travel to client meetings in the UK
- Experience of delivering projects using Microsoft technologies and Agile methodologies would be highly desirable
Our excellent benefits package, which includes flexible/home working, company pension scheme, training, loyalty bonus options and 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays).
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference: businessasnalyst18. A full job description is available on request.
Due to the expected high number of applicants for this role, we regret that it may not be possible to respond to all unsuccessful applications.