Business Development Manager
Competitive salary of up to £45,000 with commission
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced, talented Business Development Manager to join our team. Since 1998 the Software Solved team have created custom digital solutions in a number of sectors including insurance, charity, government and retail sectors. We are a Microsoft Gold Partner and our processes are ISO 9001 compliant.
We are seeking candidates with a technical and business development background. In particular business development expertise in, custom software development or data solutions are highly desirable. A self -starter who can build a contact book, sales pipeline and deliver on sales targets.
- Generating new sales leads and contacts with B2B clients, meeting sales targets
- Building long term collaborative approach with colleagues and clients
- Researching prospects, managing pre- sales activity, writing proposals, attending workshops and pitching to clients
- A consultative sales approach combined with strong technical knowledge of technology sector
- Maintain appropriate records of all pipeline and sales activity in SalesForce.com
- A computer-based degree with a keen interest in the technology industry
- A proven track record of IT sales achievement and business development expertise
- Commercially aware with the ability to keep multiple complex transactions and relationships on track concurrently
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills. The ability to work independently and be part of a team
- Must be willing to travel
- Ability to identify improvements to sales and client management processes and confidence to recommend and where appropriate see them through
- Ability to contribute new ideas to the sales and marketing function to improve lead generation and opportunity management
How to Apply To apply for the vacancy, please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference BusDevMgr 2018.