(3 month fixed term)
Salary at £19,500 pa
We have a fantastic opportunity for an HR Administrator to join our team. Since 1998 the Software Solved team have created custom digital solutions in a number of sectors including insurance, charity, government and retail sectors. We are a Microsoft Gold Partner and our processes are ISO 9001 compliant. Reporting to the HR Manager, the HR Administrator role will vary on a day- to- day basis depending upon the needs of the business.
- Liaising with recruitment agents, advertising job vacancies, arranging interviews and preparing correspondence for new employees.
- Requesting/ collecting references for new potential employees, including DBS & background checks
- Preparing interview packs, booking meeting rooms
- Induction for new staff, including booking induction meetings
- Collation of new staff paperwork (including checking qualifications. Management of all HR administration including updating HR database.
- Maintenance of up to date job descriptions and regular appraisal documentation for all staff
- Management of holiday benefits
- Answering telephone enquiries and general office duties.
- Preparing monthly HR information for payroll processing
- Experience in MS Office products, including Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel. Knowledge of HR database desirable.
- Excellent communication skills and high level of accuracy on all tasks.
- Experience of working to tight deadlines.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise tasks accordingly.
Our excellent benefits package, which includes flexible working, company pension scheme, loyalty bonus options and 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays).
Please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference: hradministrator18. A full job description is available on request.
Due to the expected high number of applicants for this role, we regret that it may not be possible to respond to all unsuccessful applications.