Marketing Manager / Digital Executive
Competitive salary of up to £33,000 (FTE) depending on experience
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced, talented Marketing Manager/Digital Executive to join our team. Since 1998 the Software Solved team have created custom digital solutions in a number of sectors including insurance, charity, government and retail sectors. We are a Microsoft Gold Partner and our processes are ISO 9001 compliant.
- Liaise with creative and digital agencies to manage marketing campaigns. Identify new market opportunities and shape the brand and messaging.
- Manage a full marketing mix including; press releases, white papers, case studies, surveys, telemarketing and digital campaigns.
- Confidently lead on tactical marketing activities and be actively involved in day to day marketing activities. Demonstrate the ability to work at strategic and operational level.
- Develop and manage lead-generating campaigns and digital marketing including PPC, email marketing, B2B social media, print and online display advertising.
- Manage marketing budget, ensure ROI and provide effective marketing planning.
- Raise the company social media profile including; twitter, LinkedIn (writing blogs and website content together with agencies).
- Managing /attending workshops, PR events and other client facing events.
- Educated to degree level/ higher diploma in a business and/or marketing discipline and/or CIM qualifications.
- Be an exceptional marketing professional with B2B marketing background and extensive experience across the full marketing mix, preferably in an IT or technical environment.
- Commercially aware with an excellent understanding of client relationships.
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills. The ability to work independently and be part of a team.
- Strong digital marketing skills and understand content marketing, experience of SEO and copy writing skills.
- Strong organisational skills with excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
- Must be willing to travel when required.
Our excellent benefits package, which includes flexible/home working, company pension scheme, training, loyalty bonus options, which help increase your benefits package in the long term and 25 days holiday.
How to Apply
Please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com quoting reference MarketingMgr 2018. Would consider part time hours for an exceptional candidate. Due to the expected high number of applicants for the role, we regret that it may not be possible to respond to all unsuccessful applications.