Operations Administrator / PA – Exeter
Paying up to £20,000
We are seeking a bright and enthusiastic individual with proven organisational skills to provide support to our busy Director of Operations and occasionally for the Managing Director. This role will combine operations administration and PA responsibilities.
This newly created role will report directly to our Director of Operations and will be expected to demonstrate the following:
- Operational support to assist the Director of Operations and MD. The post holder will ensure the Director of Operations and MD receive reports on time, call handling, help keep Salesforce up to date, prepare presentations, data handling, reporting and analysis as requested, booking training and doing general administrative support for the operations team.
- Administration for the MD and Director of Operations which may include; filing, minute taking, expenses, diary management, booking rooms, travel, lunches, team events, and any other delegated tasks.
- General office administration such as ordering supplies, changing codes, testing alarms.
- Develop new and refine existing operational systems, processes and procedures, with support from senior management, implement and manage accordingly.
- Manage the basic induction of new operations team members including familiarisations, meet and greet, time recording, call handling, sickness reporting processes etc).
- Occasional travel to client meetings.
- Be an excellent communicator and have the ability to sensitively deal with confidential information.
- Be a fast learner and be constantly willing to develop new skills, show casing a ‘can do’ attitude with initiative.
- Have confidence to deal with customers and suppliers in person, on the telephone or via e-mail.
- Be able to work independently or as part of a team.
- Be a logical thinker with a positive, proactive approach.
- Ability to manage and prioritise own workload.
- Good standard of English both written and verbal as well as good Numeracy skills. Possess excellent attention to detail.
- Experience with Microsoft packages (in particular Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel) and overall good IT skills.
- Demonstrate a flexible approach to working hours when necessary.
Our excellent benefits package, which includes flexible working, company laptop, company pension scheme, training, loyalty bonus options and 25 days holiday.
Please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference: OpsAdmNov2018. A full job description is available on request.
Due to the expected high number of applicants for this role, we regret that it may not be possible to respond to all unsuccessful applications.