Expertise to support underwriting businesses large and small
Software Solved specialise in providing data Solutions to the Insurance Industry, in fact we’ve been doing this for over 20 years.
Our team of experts can support most underwriting businesses, large or small, with a range of solutions including customer portals and app, chat bots, data visualisation and system integrations.
We are also working on a number of Machine Learning, AI and Predictive Analytics solutions that help insurers predict risk using data from a range of internal and external data sources.
To keep up with all things underwriting follow us
Software Solved underwriting solutions
If you are looking for a bespoke commercial or niche Policy Administration System then we may be able to help you.
- Develop a system that integrates with your existing workflow that puts your underwriters in control of the issue of policy documentation
- Integrate with other applications such as underwriting platforms and rating engines.
- Develop a solution accessible via desktop, tablet and mobile devices including Apps.
If you are looking to develop a bespoke rating engine for commercial or niche insurance classes of business we can help you.
- Develop a solution that puts your underwriters in control of rating and product management with no requirement for third party intervention.
- Integration with other applications such as your underwriting and back office systems
- Develop a solution that can be deployed offline and online via desktop, tablet and mobile devices including Apps
If required, we can provide consultancy to help you develop your rating engine specification.
It can often be difficult to access and pull together data from different departments to enable you to make sound distribution decisions.
Our Data Visualisation Solutions enable you to:
- Develop Business Intelligence reports, drawing on data from across your business to understand the performance of your account.
- Develop a range of dashboards enabling you to visualise your account such as loss ratio, segment and channel performance, broker stats etc. in real time.
- Migrate from legacy BI technologies to Microsoft’s modern BI tooling, including modern data warehousing techniques and tools.
Do you need help building a portal to enable your clients to obtain a quotation or access key information?
We may be able to help, our solutions are tailored to your needs with the following benefits:
- Provide clients access to key documents such as policy wordings, certificates, schedules and claims forms
- Accessible via desktop, tablet and mobile devices including Apps
- Integration with other applications such as data warehouses and online chat.
- Options to use your own hosting or a Software Solved service.
Most clients expect their providers to offer some form of app. If you don’t have one, we may be able to help develop a solution tailored to both your clients and your business needs.
We can develop Apps of various levels of complexity such as:
- Quote and Buy
- Policy Management
- Document Management e.g. provide clients easy access to policy information and certificates
- Risk Improvement monitoring and reporting
Clients expect to be able to chat to their providers and get a quick response.
It’s possible to develop a chat solution that has a mix of automated responses and live conversations with your operators.
Our Chat bot solutions can be developed for your direct clients to communicate with your sales team and for your Broker Channel to communicate with your underwriters.
We can also integrate the data with other applications (such as a CRM) to ensure you have an audit trail of your client or broker conversations.
Do you need a single data view across other functions (such claims and risk) to help with your underwriting decisions?
We can help by:
- Providing consulting on what level of integration can be achieved with various applications (internal or external)
- Developing an interface with different suppliers and systems
- Providing an Integration Hub to Third Party Data Providers
And lots more.
As a Microsoft Partner our preferred business Analytics Service is Power BI.
It provides insights to enable fast, informed decisions:
- Transform data into stunning visuals and share on any device
- Visually explore and analyse your data from multiple sources in one view
- Collaborate and share customisable dashboards
- Develop sophisticated, interactive reports
- Implement across your organisation securely
We can also help you develop Machine Learning and AI Solutions.
We can provide Data Warehousing solutions, with our preference being Microsoft Azure which provides:
- Lightning fast performance for even the most complex insurance data workloads.
- Highly elastic compute as a result of separate compute and storage which optimises workloads and reduces costs
- Industry-leading Security featuring Azure Active Directory virtual networks, auditing, threat detection and data encryption
Seamlessly integrate data silos and unify structured, unstructured and streaming data
Our skill sets
“Software Solved have really impressed us by delivering on-time and on-budget”
“We really appreciated the clarity Software Solved have delivered. Without this work we couldn’t have made the decisions we have. Your team have really done a great job to get us to this position, and set us up to jointly succeed… Great things can be achieved by people that want to work together. I am really excited to see the finished product”
“Software Solved were selected for their deep sector knowledge and inventive ideas shared prior to contract. They lived up to our expectations by adding value at every steps, not being afraid to steer us when necessary.”
“The confidence of the business to do projects within time and within budget has increased enormously by using Software Solved”
Nick Newlove, Senior Underwriter, Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance
Talk to us about your Underwriting system needs
Call us on 01392 453344 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to book a free no obligation consultation with us for your next insurance software or data project. Or even just to benchmark us against your current suppliers. Or fill in the contact form on this page, hit send and one of our helpful people will be in touch very shortly.