Key Account Manager (South of the UK)
We're looking for a passionate and enthusiastic individual
We are looking to welcome an experienced Key Account Manager to our team. For over 22 years we have had a passion for helping businesses grow through the custom software and data solutions we create. With a focus and enthusiasm for delivering quality each and every time, our creativity and curiosity for technology helps us to understand the complexities of our clients’ industries and find innovative software solutions. We value the power of collaboration and are looking for open and genuine people to assist Software Solved in its growth.
Location: Flexible working (including homeworking)
Salary: Up to £40k (DOE) plus commission
The Key Account Manager reports to the Head of New Business Sales and is critical in ensuring the growth of Software Solved. You will have responsibility to deliver against targets and create new revenue from existing accounts and referrals. You will be proactive in your approach with a proven track record of growing accounts within IT or a software related industry. You will be used to liaising with and meeting C level executives.
- Ability to build a complete a company hierarchy, showing all the key stakeholders in the decision/influencer process and ensure all office locations are accounted for by account.
- Ability to manage and report on your pipeline, your diary, your call volumes and your route to target.
- Ability to uncover projects from multiple stakeholders and document the decision-making process clearly.
- Intimate knowledge of using CRM systems and a belief that if it is not in the CRM, it doesn’t exist.
- Ability to forge lasting relationships with the team, prospects and clients.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills in English to both a technical and non-technical audience with the ability to communicate up to board level.
- Exceptional attention to detail, excellent time management and highly organised.
- Ability to demonstrate a thorough understanding of the software development life cycle (preferred).
- Ability to provide innovative ideas and solutions.
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative way with clients, prospects and internal teams.
- Ability and passion to drive continuous improvement (Marginal Gains).
- Ability to thoroughly research markets, companies and prospects to gain in-depth knowledge of industry trends, including recent developments or legislative change that may affect your suspects, prospects and clients.
We offer an excellent benefits package including 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, flexible working including homeworking, various social and team events, a company pension scheme, life assurance, income protection, loyalty benefits and provide company equipment.
Please send your CV to email@example.com.
All successful applicants must complete a basic DBS check.