Rules of Engagement
Rules of engagement for the Software Solved Partner Programme
After signing up as a Partner your account will be created with the aim that you will be in a position to resell our services within 2 business days.
- Should no business transactions take place between Software Solved and a Partner take place in a 6 month period the account may be deactivated and deleted without notice.
- Partners will receive wholesale pricing equating to a 5% reduction for deals with a value of less than £100,000 or a 10% discount for deals with a value of £100,000 or more.
- The relationship of the customer will remain the responsibility of the Partner both in terms of day to day communications, project updates and billing.
- We will keep each other informed throughout the sales process and implementation using communication tools such as Jira and Microsoft Teams, with the goal being that we work as one company to deliver projects to your customer(s).
- All work we undertake will be subject to our terms and conditions to be set out in contracts from time to time with you or the clients for each project. You will not have liability for any of our work nor us for your involvement.
- We will confirm within 2 business days of you engaging with us on a new potential opportunity whether the opportunity is a viable option for our services.
- We withhold the right to no bid any opportunity presented to us.
- Both parties agree not to divulge to any third party any of the other’s commercially confidential information or that of any client or potential client.
- Payment schedules will be agreed on a per project basis as part of the contracting process.
Make an enquiry
We’d love to discuss your data and software requirements. Drop us a message and we’ll get back to you shortly.