Software Solved is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. It is committed to being transparent about how it collects and uses data and to meeting its data protection obligations.
Collecting personal information
Software Solved may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, website navigation paths and may provide anonymised tracking data to third party applications such as Google Analytics);
- Information that you provide when completing your profile on our website (including your name)
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters (including your name and email address)
Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person’s consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
Uses made of this information
Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential. We do not sell our clients or this websites users’ personal information. When we share your information, we only do so in accordance with our data protection and privacy obligations.
Your information may be shared/used for the following reasons:
- For internal record keeping purposes
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- To respond to communications from you
- To supply you with product and service specific email e.g. newsletters, alerts etc as part of our business relationship (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time by following the unsubscribe link in the email)
- To supply you with product and service marketing email that you have subscribed to (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time by following the unsubscribe link in the email)
- We may periodically use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or post and we may customise the website according to your interests
- Where we need to perform the contract we have entered into with you
- Where we have obtained your consent
- Any new business partners we may have over time, for example in the event of a company merger or sale
- When required to comply with a law or court order; only if us doing so is lawful;
- With our professional advisers, when they need it to give us their professional advice for example, our Accountant or Solicitor
- Where it is necessary to comply with our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests
Cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie does not give us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
An anonymous cookie (such as Google Analytics) may be used to track your movements around the site. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. You can choose to accept or decline cookies.
Downloads & Media files
Any downloadable documents, files or media made available on this website are provided to users at their own risk. Whilst all precautions have been undertaken to ensure only genuine downloads are available users are advised to verify their authenticity using third party anti-virus software or similar applications. We accept no responsibility for third party downloads and downloads provided by external third party websites and advise users to verify their authenticity using third party anti-virus software or similar applications.
Storage of data
Software Solved retains personal data for as long as necessary to provide services through the website and fulfil the actions you have requested, or for other essential purposes such as complying with our legal obligations and enforcing our agreements. These may vary for different data types and consequently actual retention periods may vary.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Software Solved has data breach procedures and regularly reviews and updates its breach detection, investigation and internal reporting procedures.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over the other website. Therefore we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting.
If you wish to access, correct, update or request deletion of your personal information, you can do so by contacting Software Solved. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and will not have to pay a fee to access your personal information (or exercise any of the other rights). However, Software Solved may charge a reasonable fee or refuse to comply with your request if your request is unfounded, repetitive or excessive.