Careers at Software Solved
Are you a digital change maker?
Calling talented designers, strategists and technologists. Ready to deliver digital innovation?
If you’re excited about using digital to drive positive change and fancy making it happen for some of the UK’s leading brands a career at Software Solved could be for you.
We also know and love to have some flexibility, that’s why flexible working hours, homeworking, 25 days holiday and more are included as standard for all of the team at Software Solved.
Our purpose and values:
To inspire people and businesses to transform through technology
We value people and the power, possibilities and fun of working together.
Our culture encourages ownership and supports people to be open and genuine in everything we do.
We empower curious minds to harness their expertise and challenge us all to think differently.
Our enthusiasm is infectious and keeps us focused on delivering quality each and every time.
At Software Solved we are committed to promoting diversity, equality and inclusion (EDI) in all that we do. Some of the ways in which we do this are:
- Ensuring EDI remains at the forefront of our people’s minds through our core value ‘inclusive’.
- Discussing the promotion of EDI and new initiatives at regularly held CSR meetings.
- Making work accessible to all by providing flexible working options including remote working, flexible working hours and part-time working.
- Designing HR policies to support all staff regardless of their characteristics.
- Increasing awareness around mental health. Introducing Mental Health First Aiders to the workplace and fundraising for Mind who are our charity of the year, voted on by our staff.
- Using gender-neutral language and normalising the inclusion of pronouns in email signatures.
- Promoting STEMM talent in the South West in partnership with Tech South West, ExIST, TED x Exeter, STEM Ambassadors, University of Plymouth and Exeter College.
- Increasing the representation of women in tech through programmes such as Inspiring Girls.
- Ensuring our recruitment practices are unbiased and fair.
- Continually reviewing our EDI strategy including at a leadership level.
Upload Your CV
Don’t see a suitable opening right now?
No problem – we’re always keen to hear from talented individuals. Send us your CV and we’ll get in touch if we can see a way you might fit.
(Sorry, agencies – this one isn’t for you.)