Benefits and Perks
Benefits and perks
Here at Software Solved we love to take the basics and provide that little bit more. Why? Because people are what makes this place and we want to take good care of them.
How do we go that little bit further? Here’s a few examples…
- Learning and Development – we give every team member dedicated time each month for learning and development, you choose what you want to explore, learn or share in this time. We also invest in qualifications for our team including Microsoft certifications.
- Leave – we offer enhanced paid annual, bereavement, compassionate, jury service, family friendly leave above the minimum. Annual leave is minimum of 25 days plus bank holidays.
- We offer truly flexible working – we are remote first and have flexible working hours, so you choose where and when to work around your lifestyle
- Loyalty benefits – you receive a point for each year of service with the company, use these to gain more holiday, private medical insurance and extra pension contributions.
- Wellbeing – we currently have four Mental Health first Aiders and provide access to specialist portals for GP, mental health and virtual well-being support as well as access to counselling.
- Financial advice – we offer access to Bippit, a financial wellbeing platform which offers access to qualified 1-1 financial coaching, personalised learning and resources and more.
A summary of the benefits and perks at Software Solved
Salary Sacrifice Pension
25 days holiday + bank holidays
Enhanced paid leave
Income protection policy
Flexible working hours
Regular training and development
Access to discounted medical insurance
Access to mental health support
Employee assurance portals
Quarterly staff events
Employee recognition schemes
Cycle to work scheme
Access to a financial wellbeing platform
How are we doing our bit to build a stronger community with our CSR practice?
Software Solved Culture
Inclusive, collaborative, passionate and authentic. Find out how we live and breathe the values.
Take a look at our current vacancies and learn about our Undergraduate programme.
Read our latest people and culture news
Each January is National Mentoring Month, a time to celebrate the need for mentoring and its significance to growth. Software
A workplace culture that has people at the centre of it has become increasingly important. A recent study by Deloitte