Benefits and Perks
Benefits and perks
Here at Software Solved we love to take the basics and provide that little bit more. Why? Because people are what makes this place and we want to take good care of them.
How do we go that little bit further? Here’s a few examples…
- Learning and Development – we give every team member dedicated time each month for learning and development, you choose what you want to explore, learn or share in this time. We also invest in qualifications for our team including Microsoft certifications.
- Leave – we offer enhanced paid annual, bereavement, compassionate, jury service, family friendly leave above the minimum. Annual leave is minimum of 25 days plus bank holidays.
- You manage and flex your hours – our core business hours are 10am – 12noon and 2pm – 4pm, outside of these you can flex your working time throughout the month.
- We’re remote first – so you choose to work where is most comfortable for you, at home or in the office.
- Loyalty benefits – you receive a point for each year of service with the company, use these to gain more holiday, private medical insurance and extra pension contributions.
- Wellbeing – we currently have four Mental Health first Aiders and provide access to specialist portals for GP, mental health and virtual well-being support as well as access to counselling.
A summary of the benefits and perks at Software Solved
Salary Sacrifice Pension
25 days holiday + bank holidays
Enhanced paid leave
Income protection policy
Flexible working hours
Regular training and development
Access to discounted medical insurance
Access to mental health support
Employee assurance portals
Quarterly staff events
Employee recognition schemes
Cycle to work scheme
How are we doing our bit to build a stronger community with our CSR practice?
Software Solved Culture
Inclusive, collaborative, passionate and authentic. Find out how we live and breathe the values.
Take a look at our current vacancies and learn about our Undergraduate programme.
Read our latest people and culture news
Charlotte Rook has been at Software Solved for over 3 years. She has advanced in her career within the HR
Appointment comes on the back of a fantastic period of growth Gareth Mapp has been appointed to the board at
Is it best to focus on training or learning in a business? Or is it a hybrid of both? Both learning and