Benefits and Perks
Benefits and perks
Here at Software Solved we love to take the basics and provide that little bit more. Why? Because people are what makes this place and we want to take good care of them.
How do we go that little bit further? Here’s a few examples…
- Learning and Development – we give every team member dedicated time each month for learning and development, you choose what you want to explore, learn or share in this time. We also invest in qualifications for our team including Microsoft certifications.
- Leave – we offer enhanced paid annual, bereavement, compassionate, jury service, family friendly leave above the minimum. Annual leave is minimum of 25 days plus bank holidays.
- You manage and flex your hours – our core business hours are 10am – 12noon and 2pm – 4pm, outside of these you can flex your working time throughout the month.
- We’re remote first – so you choose to work where is most comfortable for you, at home or in the office.
- Loyalty benefits – you receive a point for each year of service with the company, use these to gain more holiday, private medical insurance and extra pension contributions.
- Wellbeing – we currently have four Mental Health first Aiders and provide access to specialist portals for GP, mental health and virtual well-being support as well as access to counselling.
A summary of the benefits and perks at Software Solved
Salary Sacrifice Pension
25 days holiday + bank holidays
Enhanced paid leave
Income protection policy
Flexible working hours
Regular training and development
Access to discounted medical insurance
Access to mental health support
Employee assurance portals
Quarterly staff events
Employee recognition schemes
Cycle to work scheme
How are we doing our bit to build a stronger community with our CSR practice?
Software Solved Culture
Inclusive, collaborative, passionate and authentic. Find out how we live and breathe the values.
Take a look at our current vacancies and learn about our Undergraduate programme.
Read our latest people and culture news
A workplace culture that has people at the centre of it has become increasingly important. A recent study by Deloitte
Jon Stace has been employed by Software Solved for almost 24 years. He joined the business a couple of years
Chris Rhodes has been a member of the board at Software Solved for over three years. Although born in the
We’re delighted to welcome and introduce Cheryl Lydon, our newest team member to join the board. Cheryl brings extensive expertise