Here at Software Solved we value people, partnerships and creating opportunities and we’re always on the look- out for open and genuine people to play a part in our company and its growth.
We’re committed to supporting, developing and investing in our team to create a culture where staff are engaged and happy to work.
Location: Homeworker with travel to the Exeter office
Salary: Up to £30K
As a HR Advisor you will report to the Head of People and Culture and will be responsible for supporting our busy team with day-to-day HR queries. You will be an enthusiastic, trustworthy, and intuitive individual with the ability to forge strong relationships. You will manage daily HR functions including recruitment, advising employees on policies, and coaching line managers. You will be a generalist and must be able to work autonomously.
After you have submitted your CV we may invite you to submit video answers, which will need to be provided by the closing date of 1st of May 2023. Interviews to be held on the 5th of May 2023.
- CIPD Level 5 qualified or equivalent experience in a HR Advisor or Coordinator role, ideally in a SME
- Current knowledge and understanding of employment law, HR best practice and recruitment.
- Superb attention to detail.
- Ability to deal with confidential information sensitively and discreetly.
- Highly personable with confidence to engage with employees and suppliers.
- Ability to coach and train others.
- Experience with Microsoft packages and good overall IT skills.
- Ability to challenge and influence others to ensure that the right outcomes are achieved.
- Strong team working skills and ability to work collaboratively as well as independently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A recruitment background in technology.
- Familiarity with PeopleHR.
All successful applicants must complete a basic DBS check.
After you have submitted your CV we may invite you to submit video answers, which will need to be provided by the closing date of 1st of May 2023.
Interviews to be held on the 5th of May 2023.
Upload Your CV
Don’t see a suitable opening right now?
No problem – we’re always keen to hear from talented individuals. Send us your CV and we’ll get in touch if we can see a way you might fit.
(Sorry, agencies – this one isn’t for you.)